- Disabled guests (carers receive free entry)
- Group bookings of 15+ people (all ages) must contact us to confirm the date and time of the group’s visit
To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
The London Dungeon combines entertaining live actors, impressive special effects, theme park-style rides and unnerving lighting and darkness to guide you through tales of London’s history.
You’ll be greeted by some singing characters, before being guided down a rat-infested passageway to the first theatrical stage of your journey. The tour includes many world-famous people and events, such as the Black Death, Guy Fawkes, Jack the Ripper, Sweeney Todd and the Great Fire of London.
Hold on tight for the most entertaining history lesson you’ll ever have.
- The London Dungeon is open every day excluding 25th December
- For opening times click here
- Please note: Once you have exchanged your voucher at the entrance, you will be given a designated entry time, within 45 minutes, for you to enter the London Dungeon
- Some ride restrictions apply
- School bookings: Get one free adult ticket per each 10 child tickets purchased when you email to confirm the date and time of the group’s visit
- Nearest Underground station is Waterloo
- The London Dungeon is located at County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
- Please note: The Tyrant Boat Ride will be closed for annual maintenance between 12 - 23 February 2015
Your journey through the London Dungeon includes plenty of creepy, funny, terrifying and hair-raising moments! Here are just a few highlights:
The Extremis drop-ride brings to life the full horror of being hanged at London’s notorious Newgate Prison – be sure to check out your ‘drop face’ in the photos afterwards!
Sweeney Todd’s Barber Shop
Take a seat in Sweeney Todd’s infamous Barber Shop and prepare yourself for gripping special effects and a terrifyingly close shave in the total darkness
Jack the Ripper
Take refuge in a tavern as Jack the Ripper claims his latest victim – hear the theories and experience the fear of London’s most gruesome serial killer, but don’t expect to be safe inside the pub!
As the Black Death sweeps through the city, get up close to the medical ‘cures’ used against the plague. Check the seats before you sit down, though – some of the more disgusting items may be closer than you think