- Family tickets for 2 adults and up to 3 children, or 1 adult and up to 4 children
- Concessions 60+ or full-time students with ID
To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
Built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, the Tower of London is one of the world’s most famous fortresses and an imposing landmark on the banks of the River Thames.
Nearly 1,000 years of history is contained within the walls of this UNESCO World Heritage Site, and centuries-old myths and traditions of the Tower still survive to this day.
The Tower of London welcomes visitors all year round, so book your ticket in advance and immerse yourself in London’s rich history.
1st March - 31st October:
- Tuesday - Saturday 09:00-17:30 (last admission 17:00)
- Sunday; Monday 10:00-17:30 (last admission 17:00)
1st November - 29th February:
- Tuesday - Saturday 09:00-16:30 (last admission 16:00)
- Sunday & Monday 10:00-16:30 (last admission 16:00)
Closed 24th/25th/26th December and 1st January