- Child tickets valid for 5 to 15 year olds
- Children under 4 years old travel for free
- Senior tickets valid for 60 year olds and over
- Students must show a valid student card
To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
Open top double decker bus tour with 21 hop on and off stops. Tour duration is approximately 75 minutes, with a frequency of 15-20 minutes Summer and 30 minutes Winter. Tickets are valid for 2 days. Audio commentary is provided in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Swedish via headphones. A live English speaking guide is available on selected journeys.
This most vibrant and exciting of Scottish cities, Glasgow boasts excellent museums, art galleries, beautiful parks and buildings, and has shopping which is second only to London. In addition the pubs, cafe bars and night clubs help to make Glasgow one of the new preferred destinations for short breaks. Sights include the Gothic Cathedral, the Riverside, the recently restored Kelvingrove Art Galleries, Glasgow University, which is the home of the Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery as well as the Mackintosh House.
- The tour includes a two day ticket, multi-lingual commentary and English live guide commentaries about the fascinating sights and attractions
- Entrance to attractions is not included
- Tours Operate Daily Except 25th & 26th December
- Tour takes approximately 75 minutes
- 2 - 5 April, first tour 9:20 then every 20 min to 16:30
- 6 - 29 April, first tour 09:30 then every 30 min to 16:00
- 30 April - 27 June, first tour 9:20 then every 20 min to 16:30
- 28 June - 29 August, first tour 9:20 then every 15 min to 17:00
- 30 August - 3 October, first tour 9:20, then every 20 min to 16:30
- 28 June - 29 August, first tour 17:30, then every 30 min to 20:30
City Sightseeing Glasgow tour map