Exclusive Offer to VisitBritain: one child travels FREE of charge with one paying adult!
Included in this experience:
- You will have unlimited hop-on, hop-off travel on City Cruises' frequently scheduled boats - you can travel as many times as you like in one day!
- The cruise boats are modern, all weather and fully wheelchair accessible. The open air decks and panoramic windows create fantastic photo opportunities.
- You will receive informative multi-lingual commentary to learn about the sights and buildings along the river, which may include a few colourful local stories!
What better way to see London than a relaxing and leisurely cruise on the famous River Thames and take in some of the great sights.
Ticket includes unlimited travel for the day on which you redeem your evoucher. Frequent daily departures every day through the year (except Christmas day).
Boats departs every 30 minutes from each of the following pick-up points. You may redeem your evoucher for your day pass at any of the pick-points.
- Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London, SW1A 2JH (Westminster tube - exit 1)
- London Eye Pier, Jubilee Gardens, London, SE1 7PB (Waterloo tube or National Rail - South Bank Exit), near London Eye and County Hall
- Tower Pier, Lower Thames Street, London, EC3N 4DT (Tower Hill tube, Tower Gateway DLR), near Tower of London
- Greenwich Pier, King William Walk, London SE10 9HT (Cutty Sark DLR), near Cutty Sark and Discover Greenwich
For a timetable, please click here.
Please enter your ticket
choices in the boxes below, including the number of free child places required (one free child per paying adult).
To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.