To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
The York Pass is a great way to discover hidden gems and save time and money. See how much you could typically save below.
Saving with a York Pass
||2 Day York Pass
|JORVIK Viking Centre
|York Castle Museum
|York Brewery Tour
How it works
Once you have placed your order you will receive a confirmation from VisitBritain, shortly followed by an e-voucher. This voucher can be redeemed at the York Visitor Information Centre. The smart card you will then receive records where and when you first use your Yorkshire Pass, as well as how long the pass will remain valid for (1, 2 or 3 days, depending on what you have purchased).
- Yorkshire Passes are non- refundable
- Passes are activated at the first attraction visited
- Passes must be used on consecutive days. IMPORTANT: 1 ‘day’ applies to calendar day. Activating a pass at 4pm on a particular day counts as your first day of usage.
- Passes must be signed and dated by the holder
Where to redeem your York Pass
Visit York Information Centre
1 Museum Street
Monday – Saturday: 9am – 6pm (Aprik – September) 9am – 5pm (October – March)
Sunday: 10am – 5pm (April – September) 10am – 4pm (October – March)
CLOSED: 25 - 26 December & 1 January.
Please see the guidebook for individual attraction opening times.
The Yorkshire Pass will give you free admission to (among others):
||NRM Road Train
||Bedern Glaziers Tour
||Yorkshire Air Museum
||Yorkshire Museum of Farming
||York Army Museum
||Captain Cook Museum
||York Castle Museum
||York Cold War Bunker
||North Yorkshire Moors Railway
| York's Chocolate Story
|| Goddards House & Gardens
Steam train at North Yorkshire Moors Railway
Watch Visit York's video to see all the incredible places there are to visit in York!
Benefits of the York Pass
- Free colour guidebook for inspiration and to help you plan
- Great Savings – the more you see the more you save
- Over 30 top Yorkshire tourist attractions
- Discounted evening entertainment and dining offers
- Convenient and easy to use – no need to carry cash for entrance fees and it’s a smart card – it works everything out for you!