To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
There are plenty of delights awaiting you on a Wimbledon tennis tour, whether you are an avid tennis fan or simply interested in getting a behind-the-scenes look at the venue which has played host to stars such as Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf.
Wimbledon Museum & Tour tickets includes:
- Access to the Museum and Game On! exhibition
- No.1 Court
- Picnic Terraces
- Water Gardens with fantastic views across London
- Millennium Building
- Press Interview Room (out-of-bounds during the Championships)
- BBC Television Studio
- Open daily:10:00 - 17:00 (last admission 16:30).
- The Museum is closed on 23 and 30 June, 8 and 9 July, 24, 25 and 26 December and 1 January
- During the Championships (23 June to 6 July) the museum is only open to Tournament ticket holders.
- Visits to the tour and museum usually last around 2.5 hours, including 90 minutes for the tour and an hour for the museum
Game On! Olympic themed exhibition
A new Olympic themed exhibition in celebration of the 30th Olympiad tennis tournament being held at Wimbledon this summer! Visitors can experience this exceptional exhibition which includes:
- Inspiring tennis moments from fourteen previous Olympic Games
- Memorabilia including Olympic medals and badges, clothing and souvenirs
- The story of tennis’s incorporation into the Olympics and the heroes that make up the past medal winners
And even more things to see:
Experience the Championship Trophies 200-Degree Cinema with CGI special effects, which captures and demonstrates the science of tennis.
See a host of incredible memorabilia from Wimbledon history. An audio guide is available in 8 languages.
Meet the ghost of tennis hero John McEnroe in a recreation of the 1980s Gentlemen's Dressing Room. By bringing together an old technique called 'Pepper's Ghost' with new projection and filming technology, the museum is able to create a ghost-like image which appears and takes you on a tour of this normally off-limits area.