To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
There are plenty of delights awaiting you on a Wimbledon tennis tour, whether you are an avid tennis fan or simply interested in getting a behind-the-scenes look at the venue which has played host to stars such as Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf.
Wimbledon Museum & Tour tickets includes:
- Access to the Museum and Game On! exhibition
- No.1 Court
- Picnic Terraces
- Water Gardens with fantastic views across London
- Millennium Building
- Press Interview Room (out-of-bounds during the Championships)
- BBC Television Studio
- Open daily:10am - 5pm (last admission 4.30pm).
- The Museum is closed on 28 June, 5, 13 - 14 July, 24 - 26 December and 1 January
- Tours will operate until 14 June and recommence 18 July
- During the Championships (29 June to 12 July 2015) the museum is only open to Tournament ticket holders.
- Visits to the tour and museum usually last around 2.5 hours, including 90 minutes for the tour and an hour for the museum