What is Madame Tussauds?
Madame Tussauds is the only wax attraction to get full celebrity endorsement, with involvement in the sitting, through the sculpting process and side-by-side unveiling when the waxwork is complete!
The incredibly lifelike figures are created by Madame Tussauds’ world-renowned sculptors, using the same techniques that Madame Tussauds used herself 200 years ago.
What is there to do at Madame Tussauds?
You can hug, touch, and even kiss the celebrities and of course take photos with your idols!
The world’s most famous faces are all here, including:
Music: Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Madonna, Rihanna, Amy Winehouse, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson
Hollywood: Kate Winslet, Robert Pattinson, George Clooney, Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt
Bollywood: Hrithik Roshan, Madhuri Dixit, Aishwarya Rai, Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan
Politics and royalty: Barack Obama, Nelson Mandela, Queen Elizabeth II, Princes Harry and William, Kate Middleton, Princess Diana
Sport: David Beckham, Usain Bolt, Cristiano Ronaldo
As well as the photo opportunities with VIPs from around the world, visitors can also enjoy:
- A spectacular and exclusive 4D Marvel Superheroes movie
- A theme park-style taxi ride through London’s fascinating history
- The chance to take a penalty in front of footballing legends David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo
- Running from serial killers in the SCREAM attraction featuring live actors
- Taking centre stage with Kylie Minogue for a pop duet