- Child 3 - 16
- Concession – Students with Valid ID / Seniors 60 years and over. Students are required to bring their student ID cards with them on the day of travel
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Lunch in Burford is an extra charge - as indicated below
To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
- Visit Cotswolds villages
- Visit Blenheim Palace (Blenheim Palace is closed during the Winter months, see below)
- Traditional English Pub Lunch in a beautiful Cotswold village - optional extra
Days of Operation
Wednesdays and Sundays from April to September.
This tour starts at 08:45am and finishes at approximately 6:30pm.
Bursting with history and heritage, the Cotswolds is a charming blend of breathtaking natural beauty, bustling market towns and sleepy villages. Enjoy a panoramic tour of the Cotswold’s picturesque villages.
Blenheim Palace* and Woodstock
Drive through the quaint village of Woodstock and be seduced by its beauty. Bask in the beauty of Blenheim Palace! Early arrival ensures an almost private visit of Blenheim Palace. Built in the early 1700’s, the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill is a mind field of magnificence. From its sumptuous state rooms, to its sweeping lawns and lavish lake, the Palace has it all! On your visit, admire the priceless treasures and discover where Churchill was born. Wander around the gorgeous gardens designed by Capability Brown.
Lunch in the Cotswolds
Burford – built on a steep high street leading to the River Windrush and its medieval bridge. Tantalise your taste buds in a traditional English pub and admire the quaintness of this old wool town.
Bourton on the Water
Renowned as the “Venice of the Cotswolds”, this picturesque village boasts many of the Cotswolds traditional features, from its elegant low bridges to a magnificent Main Street.
The highest town in the Cotswolds and bursting with charming traditional houses!
Estimated arrival time back to London is around 6.30pm.