To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
The Theatre Passport entitles the bearer to best available seats in a selection of participating musicals and plays from the attached list (List of participating shows). Additional shows may be available on the day you exchange your vouchers.
How to exchange your Theatre Passport
Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets at the Encore Tickets Collection Point on the day you wish to go to the theatre (other dates may be available at the discretion of the theatre). The Redemption Point is open:
- Monday to Friday 10:00-18:30
- Weekend & Bank Holidays 10:00-18:00
The Redemption Centre is located near Leicester Square at 11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP (opposite Garrick Theatre)
Nearest Underground Station – Leicester Square (5-minute walk)
- All shows are subject to availability, which may be limited during half term, holidays, peak seasons and weekends. Some restrictions may apply during such periods.
- The Theatre Passport voucher is valid for redemption only through Encore Tickets Ltd. It has no cash value and may be redeemed only once. It may not be redeemed after the expiry date shown on the voucher.
- For further information and assistance please contact Encore Tickets by telephone: +44 (0)20 7492 9999.
Some examples of shows included in the Theatre Passport:
- The Woman In Black
- The 39 Steps
- Mamma Mia
- We Will Rock You
Click here to see the current participating shows