To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
See London’s most famous sights on board one of the city’s famous double decker tour buses.
- Modern and comfortable buses
- Tickets include access to three routes. Please refer to the 'Route Information' tab.
- Tickets are valid for 24 hours from when they are first used
- 8.30am – 7pm daily
- Buses depart every 15 – 20 minutes
- No tours on 25 December
- Kids’ Club available for younger guests including activity pack and special children’s commentary (red and blue routes only)
- Live commentary is given in English but pre-recorded foreign language guides are available
- Buses with low-floor disabled access are available – check with staff for details
WINNER: UKinbound Excellence Awards, Sightseeing Operator of the Year 2012 & 2013
Click here for the Original London Sightseeing Tour ROUTE MAP.
The Original Tour - Yellow Route
- Duration: approximately 2 hours
- Main attractions: Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, The National Gallery, Downing Street, Big Ben, London Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, The Tower of London & Westminster Abbey
The City Sightseeing Tour – Red Route
- Duration: approximately 2 hours
- Main attractions: Madame Tussauds, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, The National Gallery, Downing Street, Big Ben, London Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge, The Tower of London & Westminster Abbey
The Museum Tour – Blue Route
- Duration: approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
- Main attractions: Kensington Palace, Baden-Powell House, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum, Brompton Oratory, Harrods, Knightsbridge, Harvey Nichols, Hyde Park, Ritz Hotel, Piccadilly Circus, Shaftesbury Avenue, British Museum, Russell Square, Wellington Museum, Royal Albert Hall, Albert Memorial, Kensington High Street & the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain
Free Walking Tours
All walking tours last approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
The Original Changing of the Guard Walk
- Departs: daily at 10.30am from The Original London Visitor Centre
- The tour: takes in Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace and the regiments that guard them. On non-guard change days the tour still takes place and there are plenty of photo opportunities at the palace. Changing of the Guard does not take place if it is raining.
Rock ‘n’ Roll Walk
- Departs: daily at 1pm from The Original London Visitor Centre
- The tour: takes guests to locations including The Beatles on a roof top, the studio where The Rolling Stones recorded their first album and the location of the Sex Pistols’ first gig.
The Original Jack The Ripper Walk
- Departs: daily at 3.30pm from The Original Tour bus stop at the Tower of London (and finishes at Aldgate East Tube station)
- The tour: follows in the footsteps of the world’s most notorious serial killer and reveals the secrets of his murderous rampage in east London.
Free Thames River Cruise
To take advantage of a free sightseeing cruise on the River Thames, simply ask a member of staff on board the bus for a free cruise pass. You can choose to depart from Westminster Pier near Big Ben or Tower Pier, near the Tower of London. When you get to the pier, show the free cruise pass to the staff and then you can hop on and off the boats at as many stops as you like, within the same 24 hour period as your bus ticket. All boats are wheelchair accessible.
Watch the video!
- How long are tickets valid for?
Tickets are valid for 24 hours from when they are first used.
- Can I get on the tour anywhere along the route?
Yes, you can board or get off the buses at any of the 80+ stops – you don’t have to start or finish at a certain stop.
- Do I have to choose a certain route or can I change between the different routes?
Your ticket is valid on all routes so you can change between routes as much as you like.
- Is the tour suitable for children?
Yes, all are welcome on the tour and children aged 5 – 12 are specially catered for with kids’ commentary on the sights of London and activity packs, on the red and blue routes.
- What are the walking tours and river cruise that come free with the bus tour?
As well as the open top bus tour, your ticket includes a choice of three walking tours and a cruise along the River Thames. These extra tours must be taken in the same 24 hour period that your bus ticket is valid, so plan your day accordingly:
- Changing of the Guard walking tour: departs 10.30am
- Rock ‘n’ Roll walking tour: departs 1pm
- Jack The Ripper walking tour: departs 3.30pm
See refer to the 'Route Information' tab for full details