- Child tickets: ages 4 - 15 years (under 4s are free, although you still need to enter the number of under 4s in the box below)
- Adult tickets: age 16+
- Seniors: age 60+ (Not valid on weekends or during July & August)
Your ticket includes:
- A 30 minute journey on the London Eye
- Admission to the 4D movie experience
You can Fast Track your ticket for an additional price to allow you to skip the queue!
- All paying disabled guests (including disabled children over 5 years) may bring one personal assistant with them for free.
- Fast Track tickets: at weekends, on bank holidays and during school holidays, the EDF Energy London Eye is extremely busy. Fast Track tickets allow you to skip the queue and check in just 15 minutes before your flight. These tickets are ideal for those who want to make the most of their day.
- Vouchers for the Fast Track experience should be taken to the fast track ticket desk. You will then be directed to the Fast Track entrance to the capsule.
- Senior Tickets are not valid at weekends or any time during July and August
- Children must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over
Select your tickets below, and on completion of your booking you will receive an e-voucher via email which you can print out and take along to the EDF Energy London Eye. Your e-voucher includes all the information you need regarding facilities and directions.
Conceived and Designed by Marks Barfield Architects
To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
A symbol of modern Britain and an iconic landmark in its own right, the London Eye is London's most popular tourist attraction. The capsules (or ‘pods’) are spacious and air-conditioned and offer astonishing 360-degree views across London.
The London Eye 4D Movie Experience - FREE when you buy your London Eye ticket from VisitBritain!
This unique movie utilises numerous ‘in-theatre’ effects to make the experience 4 dimensional: wind, mist, bubbles…. it’s not to be missed!
Location: Southbank, London. The nearest London underground and overground station is Waterloo.
The EDF Energy London Eye is open daily. The first flight takes place at 10am, ticket office opens at 9.30am.
1st January - 28th March 10am - 8.30pm
29th March - 14th April 10am - 9.30pm
15th April - 27th June 10am - 9pm
28th June - 31st August 10am - 9.30pm
1st September - 30th December 10am - 8.30pm
24th December 10 am - 5.30pm
31st December 10am - 3pm
February half term (16 - 24 February incl.) 10am - 9.30pm
Fridays and Saturdays in May and June 10am - 9.30pm
May half term (24th May - 2nd June) 10am - 9.30pm
Exceptions to the Opening Times
24th December 2013 (Christmas Eve) 10.00am - 5.30pm
25th December 2013 (Christmas Day) Closed
31st December 2013 (New Year's Eve) 10.00am - 3.00pm
1st - 6th January 2013 10.00am - 8.30pm
The incredible London cityscape - on a clear day you can see up to 40 kilometres, that’s as far as Windsor Castle!
An extraordinary piece of engineering and architecture it itself, the London Eye has in a relatively short time, (it opened in 2000) become one of the most recognisable features on the London skyline.
The London Eye 4D - a ground-breaking film utilising four senses for one mind-blowing experience! Follow the touching story of a young girl and her father as they are introduced to the wonder of the London Eye by a friendly seagull.
Sunset experiences - a perfect conclusion to your day or a sensual start to your evening. The last admission is 9pm during July and August.
In the winter months - see London dramatically lit. The last admission is at 8.30pm.