To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
What is the London Eye?
An observation wheel that holds 32 spacious and air-conditioned capsules, each of which carries up to 28 guests and provides breathtaking 360° views of London.
Where is the London Eye?
The London Eye is located on the South Bank, right next to the River Thames. Visitors travelling by Tube should use Waterloo, Embankment, Charing Cross or Westminster stations.
The EDF Energy London Eye opens daily except on Christmas Day (25 December).
The first experience takes place at 10.00 am, ticket office opens at 9.30am.
Winter – Sept 2013 until 4 April 2014: Daily 10.00am - 8.30pm
Summer - from 5 April to 31 August 2014: Daily 10.00am - 9.00pm
Exceptions – extended summer opening hours:
- EASTER holidays – 05 April to 21 April 2014: 10:00 am – 21h30
- MAY holidays - 23rd May to 1st June 2014: 10:00 am – 21h30
- SUMMER holidays - 27th June to 31 August 2014:10:00 am – 21h30
- FRIDAYS LATE (4 Jul, 11 Jul, 18 Jul, 25 Jul, 1st Aug, 8 Aug, 15 Aug, 22 Aug): 10:00 am – 23h30
Winter - from 1 September to 31 December 2014: Daily 10.00am - 8.30pm
Exceptions to the winter opening hours:
- Christmas Eve - 24th December: 10:00 am -17h30
- Christmas Day – 25th December: Closed
- New Year’s Eve – 31 December: 10:00 am – 15h00
Disabled customers will generally be allowed entrance through the fast track entrance
If you are booking a private capsule, please inform us of the date and time of visit, lead name and contact telephone number, and amount of people (minimum 3/maximum 25)