- Tickets are open dated but must be booked upon arrival in London or at least 48 hours prior to the tour by calling Evan Evans on 00 44 207 950 1777 or by email to email@example.com
- Child tickets valid for 3 to 16 year olds
- Children under 3 years old travel for free
- Concession – Students with Valid ID / Seniors 60 years and over Senior tickets valid for 60 year olds and over
- Students must show a valid student card
To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
This Select Tours= option does not include admission fees to any attractions allowing you to choose for yourself what you would like to do.
Leeds Castle was described by Lord Conway as 'the loveliest castle in the world' and is set in the middle of a natural lake, surrounded by 500 acres of parkland and gardens. Evan Evan’s guide* will take you in before the doors open to the public, to experience its magic in an atmosphere of still tranquillity. There will also be time to explore the castle grounds where you will find the 'Lady Baillie Garden' with views over the lake, an aviary and maze.
- Optional: Purchase an entrance ticket and take the opportunity to explore the interior of Leeds Castle - step back in time and see how royalty lived all those years ago.*
Travelling through Kent, the county known as the 'Garden of England', you make your way to Canterbury to visit the Cathedral*. This magnificent Cathedral is the most important church within the worldwide Anglican faith. The central 'Bell Harry Tower' dates back to 1498, and the crypt to the 11th Century. It is here where your guide will tell the story of the shocking murder of Archbishop Thomas Beckett in 1170 and there will also be time to explore the narrow streets of Canterbury. There will also be an opportunity for lunch in Canterbury (not included).
- Optional: Purchase a ticket from your guide to explore the magnificent Canterbury Cathedral, the most important church in the Anglican faith.*
You continue your tour through the picturesque landscape of Kent dotted with unusual buildings and quaint little villages to Dover, where you'll see the famous White Cliffs standing 400 feet above sea level. Brooding above the White Cliffs is the sprawling Dover Castle still watching over the town 800 years on.
Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat, All year
Closed on 24th & 25th December and 1st January
Departure and Pick up information
08:45 Victoria Coach Station
Return and Drop off information
19:00 Victoria Coach Station, Gate 1 – 5