To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
Step into the oddly wonderful world of the legendary Robert Ripley; an intrepid world traveller, cartoonist, reporter, adventure and seeker of remarkable relics and rare treasures. At Ripley's London visitors can marvel at an unbelievable collection of jaw dropping artefacts from across the globe – many of which were collected by the ultimate explorer Robert Ripley himself.
- 700 Extraordinary Exhibits
- 6 Floors of Attractions and Galleries
- Largest Ripley's Worldwide
- London's Largest Laser Race
- Marvellous Mirror Maze
Facilities on Site
- Audio guides are available in German, French, Italian and Spanish and guided tours are also available upon advance bookings and request.
- A coffee shop and gift shop within the attraction.
- Live performances take place in the foyer during peak seasons.
- Full disabled access throughout the attraction, with staff operated lifts between each floor and our visitor assistants on hand to help if needed.
Visitors are welcomed and positively encouraged to take photographs throughout the entire attraction!
Daily - including Christmas Day and Bank Holidays – from 10.00am to 12.00pm midnight – the only London attraction open 365 days a year!
Exceptions to the standard opening hours:
- 13 February: Closes at 9pm (last entry 7.30pm)
Generally it takes approximately an hour to an hour and a half to two hours, but you can walk through at your own pace and take as little or as much time as you wish.
Where is Ripley's Believe it or Not!?
The London Pavilion, 1 Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 0DA
Location: On the corner of Shaftesbury Avenue and Coventry Street
Tube: London Underground – Exit 4 at Piccadilly Circus station
Train: Charing Cross
Coach: Two coach bays on Shaftesbury Avenue and one coach bay on St Martin’s Place.