To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
SPECIAL OFFER: Free two-course meal at Planet Hollywood
- Exclusive to VisitBritain Shop, get a free meal with your Ripleys ticket and dine with the stars at Planet Hollywood!
- Each ticket includes entry to Ripley’s, plus a two-course meal and soft drink from a set menu at Planet Hollywood, London
- Choose from a range of delicious dishes, such as a classic Planet Hollywood cheeseburger and French fries, or grilled chicken Caesar salad (vegetarian options also available)
- Planet Hollywood is located at 57-60 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX, approximately a 1 minute walk away from Ripley’s Believe It or Not!
Please note: Evening tickets do not include a free meal.
How to redeem the offer:
You must visit Ripley’s Believe it or Not! first to redeem your free meal at Planet Hollywood. After your visit to Ripley’s, you will be given a voucher for your free meal to be redeemed at Planet Hollywood.
Booking advisable at weekends; call +44(0)20 7287 1000 to reserve a table, quoting ‘Ripley’s Package.’
Step into the oddly wonderful world of the legendary Robert Ripley; an intrepid world traveller, cartoonist, reporter, adventure and seeker of remarkable relics and rare treasures. At Ripley's London visitors can marvel at an unbelievable collection of jaw dropping artefacts from across the globe – many of which were collected by the ultimate explorer Robert Ripley himself.
- 700 Extraordinary Exhibits
- 6 Floors of Attractions and Galleries
- Largest Ripley's Worldwide
- London's Largest Laser Race
- Marvellous Mirror Maze
Facilities on Site
- Audio guides are available in German, French, Italian and Spanish and guided tours are also available upon advance bookings and request.
- A coffee shop and gift shop within the attraction.
- Live performances take place in the foyer during peak seasons.
- Full disabled access throughout the attraction, with staff operated lifts between each floor and our visitor assistants on hand to help if needed.
Visitors are welcomed and positively encouraged to take photographs throughout the entire attraction!
Daily - including Christmas Day and Bank Holidays – from 10.00am to 12.00pm midnight – the only London attraction open 365 days a year!
Generally it takes approximately an hour to an hour and a half to two hours, but you can walk through at your own pace and take as little or as much time as you wish.
Where is Ripley's Believe it or Not!?
The London Pavilion, 1 Piccadilly Circus, London W1J 0DA
Location: On the corner of Shaftesbury Avenue and Coventry Street
Tube: London Underground – Exit 4 at Piccadilly Circus station
Train: Charing Cross
Coach: Two coach bays on Shaftesbury Avenue and one coach bay on St Martin’s Place.