To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
This unique ticket is all you need to get the most out of your visit to Edinburgh by exploring the splendours of Scotland’s capital city and experiencing its magnificent royal attractions.
Scotland’s most visited attraction, Edinburgh Castle is home to the ‘honours of Scotland’ Scotland’s crown jewels and the stone of destiny upon which royalty was crowned. The Castle dominates Edinburgh’s skyline from its vantage point on top of an extinct volcano.
The Palace of Holyroodhouse
At the other end of the Royal Mile the Palace of Holyroodhouse is to this day used by royalty. As the official Scottish residence of Her Majesty the Queen, this magnificent building is used by the Royal Family to host State ceremonies while in Scotland. You’ll also hear about the most famous previous resident – Mary Queen of Scots.
The Royal Yacht Britannia
The favourite mode of world travel for The Royal Family throughout several decades, the Royal Yacht Britannia was renowned for its luxurious and graceful apartments. The ship’s impressive state rooms have played host to some of the worlds most influential people including Sir Winston Churchill, Boris Yeltsin and Nelson Mandela. Get a true insight into why Britannia earned its place in the affections of the Queen.
- Use Edinburgh Bus Tours to get you to each of the Royal attractions as well as informing you of the City’s history and culture. You can hop on and off as you please. The main tour departure point is Waverley Bridge.
- The Royal Edinburgh Ticket is a two-day ticket and must be used on consecutive days.
Upon booking you will receive an e-voucher from VisitBritain by email. Please print this voucher and take it to Edinburgh Bus Tours Ticket Sellers, Waverley Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1BQ.
- April to September, 09:30 to 18:00
- October to end March, 09:30 to 17:00
Palace of Holyroodhouse
- April to end October, 09:30 to 18:00 (last admission 17:00)
- November to end March, 09:30 to 16:30 (last admission 15:30)
- The Palace is closed during Royal visits and on 25 - 26 December
Royal Yacht Britannia
- January, February, March, November and December: 10:00 - 15:30
- April, May, June and October: 10:00 - 16:00
- July, August and September: 09:30 - 16:30