- Upon booking you will receive a confirmation email from VisitBritain. Within 2-4 working days you will receive an email from Arsenal Stadium Tours confirming your booking
To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
Please complete the following:
Emirates Stadium is one of the most spectacular and technologically advanced stadiums in the world. Accompanied by insights from the Arsenal playing and coaching staff, on this audio tour you will visit the home and away changing rooms, Directors' box, players’ tunnel and press conference and interview rooms.
Self-guided Audio Tour - Operating Hours
Monday - Saturday: 10am to 6pm (last entry at 5pm)
Sunday: 10am to 4pm (last entry at 3.30pm)
Museum - Opening Hours
Monday - Saturday: Opens 10.30am to 6.30pm (last entry at 6pm)
Sunday: 10.30 to 5pm (last entry at 4.30pm)
- Tours run 7 days a week
- No Tours on match-day or from 1pm the day before European fixtures. Please check before your visit.
- Closed 25 December and 1 January
- Please allow 55 - 90 minutes for your visit.
Arsenal Stadium Tours & Museum
Nearest underground station: Arsenal on Piccadilly line.
- Home and away changing rooms
- Directors box
- Players' tunnel
- Fascinating experiences shared by Arsenal stars
The tour also includes a trip to the spectacular, interactive Arsenal Museum which includes exclusive exhibits including Michael Thomas' boots from Anfield '89, the ‘Invincibles’ Premier League trophy, Charlie George's 1971 FA Cup final shirt and Alan Smith's shirt from 1994's European Cup Winners Cup Final.