To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
Emirates Stadium is one of the most spectacular and technologically advanced stadiums in the world. Accompanied by insights from the Arsenal playing and coaching staff, on this audio tour you will visit the home and away changing rooms, Directors' box, players’ tunnel and press conference and interview rooms.
Self-guided Audio Tour - Operating Hours
- Monday - Saturday: 9.30am to 6pm (last entry at 5pm)
- Sunday: 10am to 4pm (last entry at 3pm)
Museum - Opening Hours
- Monday - Saturday: Opens 10.30am to 6.30pm (last entry at 6.15pm)
- Sunday: 10.30 to 4.30pm (last entry at 4.15pm)
- Tours run 7 days a week
- Please allow 55 - 90 minutes for your visit
Exceptions to the standard opening hours:
- 24th - 31st May: Stadium Tours will be closed due to stadium events taking place. The Museum will be open from 10.30am to 6pm daily.
- 15th May: Stadium tours will be closed from 3pm, last entry at 2pm. The Museum will remain open until 6pm.
- 1st June - 8th August: Due to essential stadium maintenance there may be disruption along the Stadium Tour route. Please note that these closures may take place at short notice. The appearance of the pitch will differ to normal.
- 25th - 26th July: There will be no tours due to the Emirates Cup taking place.
- No Tours on match-day or from 1pm the day before Champions League home fixtures. Please check before your visit
- Closed 25 December and 1 January
Arsenal Stadium Tours & Museum
Nearest underground station: Arsenal on Piccadilly line.
- Home and away changing rooms
- Directors box
- Players' tunnel
- Fascinating experiences shared by Arsenal stars
The tour also includes a trip to the spectacular, interactive Arsenal Museum which includes exclusive exhibits including Michael Thomas' boots from Anfield '89, the ‘Invincibles’ Premier League trophy, Charlie George's 1971 FA Cup final shirt and Alan Smith's shirt from 1994's European Cup Winners Cup Final.