To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
Please complete the following:
Imagine meeting the press as you sit behind the desk in the Press room. Soak up the atmosphere in the spectacular home dressing room where Terry and Lampard prepare to represent the Blues. Feel the excitement as you walk down the tunnel to the pitch side with the roar of a capacity crowd ringing in your ears.
Chelsea FC pride themselves on having guides who are both knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the club and they believe it's their passion that makes the tours a truly memorable experience! The guides will provide insights into Stamford Bridge’s illustrious past and Chelsea’s bright future, giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials.
You can also experience the Chelsea Museum and embark on an unforgettable interactive tour of the successes, the emotions and the sights and sounds that have contributed to one of the most fascinating stories in football. Explore the club's evolution from humble beginnings in 1905 to reaching all corners of the globe today. Whether you're a Chelsea fan or not, the museum has something for everyone; with exciting interactive exhibits, user-friendly touch screens and pioneering audio-visual shows.
The tour lasts approximately one hour and includes;
- The Chelsea FC dressing Room
- The Visitor Dressing Room
- Pitch side and Dugouts
- The Press Room
- Walk through the Player’s Tunnel.
- Television Room
Entry to the Chelsea FC museum is included with your visit.
The Chelsea FC Stadium Tour and Museum is a Quality Assured Visitor Attraction.
- The entrance to the Stadium Tours and Museum is located to the left hand side of the Chelsea FC Megastore entrance.
- Audio guides are available for the museum in English, German, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese and French.
- All areas of the stadium are non-smoking
- Food and drink may not be consumed on the tour
- No luggage, pushchairs or buggies are permitted on the Tour or in the Museum.
- Chelsea FC is not able to provide storage facilities for any luggage, pushchairs or buggies on site due to security reasons.
- Stadium tours and the museum are open all year round, excluding home matchdays and the day prior to a European home Fixture
- Monday - Sunday: 10am, 10.30am, 11am, 11.30am, 12 noon, 12.30pm, 1pm, 1.30pm, 2pm, 2.30pm and 3pm*
- Tours last approximately one hour plus access to the museum
- Due to the changeable nature of the match fixture list, bookings can only be made up to 2 months in advance
*Reduced tours on 24 and 31 December (11am - 2pm)
The Champion’s League and FA Cup trophies will not on display for the following dates:
- All home match days
- The day before a Champion’s League home fixture
"A hugely entertaining, and informative, experience with lots on offer for both adults and kids. The addition of new interactive games, 3D videos and interviews from current and former players gave a great sense of the history of the club. There is even a section dedicated to the great war and how this affected the team and players at the time, a nice touch. Would definitely visit again and would highly recommend to anyone interested in Chelsea FC, or just football in general.” - Kevin Runc, Middlesex, UK