- Children - Under 16 years. (Under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult)
To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Tour tour takes you down Bill Nicholson Way and into the famous West Stand. You will go behind-the-scenes into the dressing room and players' tunnel, and view trophies and items of historic significance.
Monday - Friday: tours depart 11.30am and finish at 2pm
Non-match day weekends: three tours a day departing 10am, 12 noon and 2.30pm
It is highly recommended that all visitors contact the Tours Office on 0844 844 0102 or email email@example.com to check tour availability prior to arriving at the stadium
Please arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to your tour time and arrive in the vestibule area of the Megastore
There are no left luggage facilities and bags cannot to be left anywhere within the Stadium. Handbags and small rucksacks are acceptable provided they can be carried and do not pose any safety issues. Please be aware that White Hart Lane reserves the right to search all bags prior to entry.
White Hart Lane has been the historic home of Tottenham Hotspur since 1899 and the White Hart Lane Stadium tour is your chance to walk in the footsteps of Spurs heroes!
- Explore the home dressing room
- Enter the players’ tunnel
- See the press auditorium where TV interviews are held
- View trophies and items of historic significance to the Club
- Experience what it feels like for a Premier League player when you go pitchside - you may even get the chance to sit in the manager's seat!