To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
There are plenty of delights awaiting you on a Wimbledon tennis tour, whether you are an avid tennis fan or simply interested in getting a behind-the-scenes look at the venue which has played host to stars such as Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf.
Museum Tickets are for entry into the Wimbledon Museum, including the new Game on! exhibition
Wimbledon Museum & Tour tickets includes:
- Access to the Museum and Game On! exhibition
- No.1 Court
- Picnic Terraces
- Water Gardens with fantastic views across London
- Millennium Building
- Press Interview Room (out-of-bounds during the Championships)
- BBC Television Studio
- Open daily:10:00 - 17:00 (last admission 16:30).
- The Museum is closed on 23 and 30 June, 8 and 9 July, 24, 25 and 26 December and 1 January
- During the Championships (23 June to 6 July) the museum is only open to Tournament ticket holders.
- Visits to the tour and museum usually last around 2.5 hours, including 90 minutes for the tour and an hour for the museum
NEW: Game On! Olympic themed exhibition
A new Olympic themed exhibition in celebration of the 30th Olympiad tennis tournament being held at Wimbledon this summer! Visitors can experience this exceptional exhibition which includes:
- Inspiring tennis moments from fourteen previous Olympic Games
- Memorabilia including Olympic medals and badges, clothing and souvenirs
- The story of tennis’s incorporation into the Olympics and the heroes that make up the past medal winners
And even more things to see:
Experience the Championship Trophies 200-Degree Cinema with CGI special effects, which captures and demonstrates the science of tennis.
See a host of incredible memorabilia from Wimbledon history. An audio guide is available in 8 languages.
Meet the ghost of tennis hero John McEnroe in a recreation of the 1980s Gentlemen's Dressing Room. By bringing together an old technique called 'Pepper's Ghost' with new projection and filming technology, the museum is able to create a ghost-like image which appears and takes you on a tour of this normally off-limits area.