To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
The Big Bus Company offers a hop on and off service at over 80 stops to experience the best of London with superb views. The Big Bus Ticket also includes the river cruise and some great walking tours, including ‘Royal London’ and ‘Ghosts by Gaslight’. One ticket covers all and is valid for 1, 2 or 3 days.
While your Big Bus ticket is valid you may take as many walks as you like free of charge. These gentle, light-hearted walks, accompanied by our friendly Big Bus Guides, show you the heart and soul of our great city.
Buses depart every 15 minutes (more frequently during the summer) and run between 8:30am and 6pm (earlier in the winter)
Map of the Big Bus Sightseeing Routes in London
- 1 Day: Valid for the day when the ticket is redeemed
- 2 Days: Valid for the day when the ticket is redeemed and the following day
- 3 Days: Valid for the day when the ticket is redeemed, the following day and the day after and it includes the Night Tour (from April to October)
Free Walking Tours
All walking tours last approximately 1.5 - 2 hours and leave from Trafalgar Square; Big Bus stop 10.
The Royal London Walk
- Departs: daily at 10.20am
- The tour: Learn about the history of St James’ Palace and Buckingham Palace, putting you in a prime position for the Changing of the Guard Ceremony.
The Harry Potter Film Locations Walk
- Departs: daily at 1.30pm
- The tour: This walk reveals seven London locations which have featured in the Harry Potter Films.
The Ghosts by Gaslight Walk
- Departs: Daily at 4.30pm
- The tour: Discover London’s darker history with tales of ghosts, murder and the troubled times that litter London’s past.
Free Thames River Cruise
The river cruise includes live commentary and enables you to see the sights of London from a different angle. Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast, Shakespeare's Globe and the Tate Modern Art Gallery are just some of the famous highlights that line the riverside. 48 Hour tickets are valid all the way to Greenwich and explore the National Maritime Museum and the Greenwich Royal Observatory.
London Night Tour (included in the 3 Day ticket)
See London by night with this hop-on hop-off bus tour of the most iconic locations in London. Included is a live English guide or digital recorded commentary in 12 languages, a complimentary drink at Planet Hollywood and a hotel return service to hotels in Paddington, Bayswater, Notting Hill and Kensington (last departure 11.20pm). First departure at 7.30pm, see a map of the 9 dedicated stops here.