To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
Tour with an expert guide
This walking tour takes you on a two-hour exploration of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford, East London, with commentary from a professional guide.
All guides are Blue Badge holders and will offer personal insight and knowledge into London’s Olympic and Paralympic stories.
World-class Olympic venues
Relive the atmosphere of the 2012 Games as you explore the world-class venues where sporting history was made:
- The London Aquatics Centre, where world-famous Olympic athletes made world history
- The Copper Box, an architectural wonder and now a major premiership basketball venue
- The award-winning Lee Valley Velopark and iconic, beautifully-designed Velodrome
Explore a beautiful new park
Learn about how the 560-acre Park has been transformed since the Games, and discover 65km of waterways and 111 acres of beautiful parkland, woods and wildlife habitat which have been developed to make this a beautiful part of London.
Please note: Due to restrictions around the Olympic Park, this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Tour runs Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Length of the tour: approximately 2 hours
- Tours do not run on 25 or 26 December
- Meet at 10.45am; tour departs at 11am
- Tour departs from the Information Point opposite the London Aquatics Centre in the Olympic Park. Nearest station is Stratford (Zone 3); follow signs to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- The tour finishes at The Timber Lodge Cafe in The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- The walk covers a 2 mile area on uneven surfaces. You should wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothes
- The tour is not suitable for young children
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users or pushchairs
If you are booking for a group of 10 or more, please let us know the amount of people and the date/time of the tour by sending a message via the Contact-us form in the Useful Links section below after booking. Groups may be refused if this information is not sent prior to taking the tour.