- Child price applies to 3 to 15 years old. Please bear in mind this is a 2km walk so unsuitable for young children without a stroller or carrier.
- If you are booking for a group of 10 or more, please let us know the amount of people and the date/time of the tour by sending a message via the Contact-us form in the Useful Links section below after booking. Groups may be refused if this information is not sent prior to taking the tour.
To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
The Daily Olympic Walk: Saturday at 11.00
This walk follows the former industrial Lower Lea valley, past old mills and along a tow path, whilst discovering why this area was chosen for the Olympic Park. We finish on a footpath from where there are excellent views of the 2012 Olympic Park site. Your guide will tell you the latest news on the venues and athletes and what will happen to the venues after the 2012 Games are over. (Please note that members of the public are not allowed access to the interior of the Olympic Park). The tour runs every Saturday at 11.00.
- The walk starts at Bromley By Bow underground station (District and Hammersmith/City lines. The walk finishes at Pudding Mill Lane Station on the DLR.
- The tour will last for approximately 90 minutes and operates every Saturday of the year.
- Meet 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- The walk covers a 2 kilometre area and is uneven terrain. Sturdy footwear recommended and appropriate dress for the weather!
- Unfortunately because of a large number of restrictions in the immediate area surrounding the Olympic Park we are not able to recommend the London Olympic Site Guided Walking tour to wheelchair users.