- Child price applies to 3 to 15 years old. Please bear in mind this is a 2km walk so unsuitable for young children without a stroller or carrier.
- If you are booking for a group of 10 or more, please let us know the amount of people and the date/time of the tour by sending a message via the Contact-us form in the Useful Links section below after booking. Groups may be refused if this information is not sent prior to taking the tour.
To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
Olympic Walk: Thursday and Saturday at 11.00 throughout the year
The northern section of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park has now opened to the public and the Olympic walks go inside the park where visitors will witness one of the largest urban regeneration projects ever undertaken.
View the Copper Box, which hosted Handball, Modern Pentathlon Fencing and Paralympic Goalball, an architectural wonder and major new venue for premiership basketball, boxing matches and many other sporting events. Watch the Olympic venues being converted to make them suitable for long-term use. The Aquatics Centre and the Velopark will open in 2014. The Parklands feature a public garden suitable for picnics. Fantastic views of the iconic Olympic stadium will be seen during the tour.
- The tour runs every Thursday and Saturday at 11.00
- No tours available on 25 and 26 December
- The walk starts at Pudding Mill Lane Station on the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) and finishes at The Timber Lodge Cafe in The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- The tour will last for approximately 2 hours
- Meet 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- The walk covers a 2 miles area and is uneven terrain. Sturdy footwear recommended and appropriate dress for the weather!
- Unfortunately because of a large number of restrictions in the immediate area surrounding the Olympic Park we are not able to recommend the London Olympic Site Guided Walking tour to wheelchair users.