- Child: 3 – 16 years, under 3s free (under 16s must be accompanied by an adult)
- Concessions: students with valid ID/seniors aged 60+
To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
April – September: tour operates daily
October – March: tour Operates on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Tour departs 8.45am from Victoria and arrives back in London around 7pm
- You must call or email Golden Tours to confirm your chosen tour date at least 24 hours in advance
- Complimentary pick up can be arranged from many hotels in central London
- Tour date can be changed by email to Golden Tours at least 24 hours prior to the departure
- Golden Tours reserve the right to cancel any tours
- Tour does not operate 24 – 26 December 2012 and 1 January 2013
Known for its culture and prestigious university, the historic city of Oxford lays just the other side of the Chiltern Hills from London. Enjoy a gentle walking tour with your friendly tour guide through narrow alleys and ancient squares for a snapshot of history. Over 30 colleges make up the world-renowned Oxford University, and the tour includes entry to the largest and grandest, Christ Church. The college featured heavily in the Harry Potter films and the Great Hall was replicated in the film studios to create Hogwart’s Hall.
Steeped in history, rich in heritage and awash with natural beauty, the Cotswolds is a charming blend of bustling market towns, sleepy villages and breath-taking scenery to enjoy as the bus continues its journey north to Stratford.
This delightful market town is best known as the birthplace of the world’s most famous playwright, William Shakespeare. Visit the half-timbered house where he was born in 1564 and gain a fascinating insight into his childhood.
An optional lunch is available for guests on this tour. Dining takes place in one of a number of select partner restaurants in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Seize the opportunity to be part of Britain’s greatest medieval experience at the magnificent Warwick Castle. Built nearly 1,000 years ago, the castle transports visitors back to the Middle Ages. Release your inner warrior by immersing yourself in the mock battle preparations, feeling the weight of a medieval sword and trying on a battle helmet – or just enjoy the show if you’re not feeling energetic! Finish your visit by taking in the spectacular State Rooms and see how the aristocracy partied in years gone by.