To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and boasts an enviable collection of famous monuments. Hop aboard our luxury coach for a whistle-stop tour that takes in The Royal Crescent's stunning Georgian architecture and the gothic glory of Bath Abbey, where Britain's first King was crowned in 973AD. You'll also see romantic Pulteney Bridge, modelled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, all from the comfort of your seat!
You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
Approximately 9 hours
- After you book your tour, we will email you an e-voucher
- You must call or email Golden Tours to confirm which date you would like to go on the tour at least 24 hours in advance. Contact details will be on your e-voucher
This Tour operates on the following dates;
- April: 7, 14, 21, and 28
- May: 5, 6, 12, 19, and 26
- June: 2, and 9
- July: 7, 10, 14, 21, and 28
- August: 4, 11, 18, and 25
- Sept: 1, 8, and 15
- Departs: 10.20am
- Return (approx.): 10pm
- Departure point: 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W