To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
The quickest and easiest way to see Stonehenge without a car!
A luxury bus will pick you up in Central London and take you directly to the 5,000 year old World Heritage site, approximately 2 hours’ drive away.
Once you arrive at the site,you’ll have plenty of time to explore at your own pace and immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the captivating monument.
Pick up a free audio headset, available in 10 languages, to learn all about the history (and mystery) of Stonehenge as you stroll beside the stones.
Visit the state-of-the-art exhibition and museum, home to almost 300 archaeological treasures that tell the fascinating details of Stonehenge’s still-unfolding story. The exhibition also includes a stunning 360° audio-visual experience that lets you stand in the very centre of the stone circle yourself.
Explore the full-size reconstructions of Neolithic houses to discover how people lived over 4,500 years ago. And, before you head back to London in style, grab a bite in the on-site café, and take a minute to admire the beautiful countryside views.
All entry fees are included in the tour price.
- Tours run daily, all year
- Length of the tour: approximately 6 hours
- Tours do not run on 24, 25, 26 December and 1 January
- Due to the Summer Solstice, Stonehenge is closed on 20 and 21 June
Summer departure times: 1 April to 15 October
- Tours depart twice a day
- Morning tour departs at 8am from Victoria Coach Station (Gate 3-7). Return to Victoria Coach Station at 2.15pm
- Afternoon tour departs at 1.45pm from Victoria Coach Station (Gate 8) with one pick up from Grosvenor Victoria Hotel at 1.30pm. Return to Victoria Coach Station at 8pm
Winter departure times: 16 October to 31 March
- Tours depart once a day at 12.30pm from Victoria Coach Station (Gate 21). Return to Victoria at 6.30pm
- In January and February the tour does run on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- After you book your tour, we will email you an e-voucher
- You must call or email Premium Tours to confirm which date you would like to go on the tour at least 48 hours in advance. Contact details will be on your e-voucher