- Adult tickets: ages 16 years +
- Child tickets: ages 3 - 15 years
- One child under 3 travels free of charge when accompanied by a full fare paying adult passenger
- Voucher redeemable at National Express ticket offices in Gatwick Airport North and South Terminals 0540 hrs to 2200 hrs 7 days a week.
NB: the return leg of travel must be made within 30 days of the outward travel date.
To place an order add the required quantity to the box below and click on Add to Shopping Basket.
- Upon booking you will receive an e-voucher which you will need to exchange for your bus ticket at the airport.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged at Victoria Coach Station. Tickets for single journeys in either direction need to be picked up at the National Express ticket desk at Gatwick Airport.
- 90 minutes journey time to London Victoria Station.
- Direct coach services 7 days a week
- Voucher redeemable at National Express ticket offices in Gatwick Airport North and South Terminals 0540 hrs to 2200 hrs Departures every 30 minutes during the day (7am to 7.30pm) and hourly outside of these hours
- Collection and drop-off point just two-minutes walk-away from the airport building where you will find trolley ramps, escalators and lifts to help with your luggage
- Luxury - all the coaches are fitted with air-conditioning, leather seats, washroom and toilets facilities
- Please note: seats cannot be reserved for a particular timeslot.
Pick-up and drop-off points
Gatwick North Terminal:
Coach services arrive and depart from the lower level, outside International Arrivals. Find the ticket office inside the terminal at International Arrivals.
Gatwick South Terminal:
Coaches arrive and depart from the lower forecourt at stops 1 to 5. Escalators, lifts, ramps and travelators make it easy to get between the forecourt and the terminal. Ticket offices are in Arrivals and the lower forecourt area.
Baggage allowance: 2 x medium suitcases and one piece of hand luggage per person