A BritRail pass is a great way to explore parts of Britain, or even the whole country, by train. The pass lets you make unlimited journeys for a fixed price, with different pass types available for the specific areas that you want to travel in.
- Not available to buy in Britain – so make sure you buy before you arrive
- International exclusive – BritRail passes are only available to overseas visitors
- Save money! – a pass pays for itself after just a few journeys, meaning you’ll make big savings compared to buying individual tickets
- Get straight on the train without having to wait in line at the ticket office at the start of each journey
- Free child travel is included with many types of pass
- Free airport transfers are included with many types of pass