Keep all your electronics charged on holiday with a reliable UK travel adapter that works.

What kind of travel adapter do I need for the UK?

Britain has the same electrical voltage as Europe (220-240 V) but the plugs are different. To use your electrical devices in the UK such as phone chargers, hairdryers, and laptops during your stay, you will need an adapter that is able to plug into the local outlets.

With this UK travel adapter, you can simply plug the power cord of your European appliance or device into one side of the adaptor and plug the other end of the adaptor, with the metal prongs, into the UK outlet, and presto! You can use your device.

Are there any restrictions when using this UK travel adapter?

  • This adaptor does not convert voltage and is not suitable for equipment operating on 110V.  
  • This is a Europe to UK Travel adapter. Ensure that your appliance or device is compatible with 220-240 volts alternating current before plugging it in.
  • If your equipment does not operate on 240 volts, an additional voltage convertor may be required.

Why buy from us?

  • Buy with confidence – we are the official shop of the British Tourist Authority, VisitBritain

This product is sold by VisitBritain and is provided by our supplier, Travel Spot.