If you’re exploring Britain by train a BritRail pass is the easiest and most cost-effective way to travel. For a single fixed price, you can make unlimited train journeys around the whole country or a region of your choice.
- Save money! – With passes costing from just £13 per day, you’ll make big savings compared to buying individual tickets
- Children travel free with most passes meaning a family of 4 only pays for 2 adults – saving up to £798!
- Free airport transfers are included with many types of pass
- Get straight on the train without having to wait in line at the ticket office at the start of each journey
- International exclusive – BritRail passes are only available to overseas visitors
- Not available to buy in Britain – so make sure you buy before you arrive